mardi 20 juin 2017

MACHU PICCHU

Hi everyone!

























I hope you're all doing well!!
I've finally achieved one of my bucket list first goals: Travelling to the Matchu Picchu!!
It was definitely worth the 24h travels and 3 flights! Absolutely mesmerizing and so out of time! Cuzco somehow reminded me of some parts of Morocco, the very narrow streets, the places that were almost abandoned and poorly maintained but that somehow looked amazing! 
In total, I spent two weeks in Peru. During the first week, I volunteered in Aldea Yanapay, an eclectic school in the suburbs or Cuzco. It was definitely one of the greatest experience of my life. I've learned some much on so many different levels and the kids were fantastic. However, I do really need to practice my spanish, I realized I wasn't fluent at all...
The second week, I got ill and did some tourism, mainly visited ruins but that was interesting. Obviously, I took loads and loads of photos!!

Enjoy,

Lamia xx
































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire