vendredi 27 avril 2018

Destiny's Strings

Hi everyone!



I hope everyone is doing fine!

I finally finished editing Destiny's String, hip hip hip hourra! 

There were many many things to fix in post (especially sound wise) and it's still not perfect but I finally accepted it...
I actually reshot a lot of cutaways last december, which is why the process took so long.
I've sent it to a lot of international and indie film festivals and hope it gets at least 1 or 2 screenings but the competition is tough, so fingers crossed!
I've had the chance to work with an amazing team, especially Youssef the young kid playing Adil, who was absolutely fantastic, so even if this short film doesn't make it anywhere it was still an amazing experience!

Unfortunately, since a lot of festivals have a premiere policy, I can't post it online or share it with you... 

However, if you really want to see it then just drop me a message and I'll send you a link with a password so you can watch it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire