mardi 15 mars 2016

ICELAND

Hi everyone!



I hope everything's great! Last week, I went to Reykjavik in Iceland. It was such an amazing experience! Reykjavik is actually one of the northernmost capital in the world and indeed it was pretty cold out there. Not as cold as I expected to be, but still colder than London. This country definitely doesn't look like anything I've seen in the past, it is absolutely unique and incomparable to any other european typic cities. Everything about Iceland is different: their food, their way of living, their horses, their landscapes. Everything felt new, and knowing that it was where the vikings used to live and hold their famous festivities was quite exciting. Oh and I also got to see the northern lights!!! This was one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my entire life! Unfortunately, by the time I set up my tripod, they were gone so I only got a glimpse of it in one of my pictures but it's alright at least I've seen it !
It was very refreshing to go there, hope I could go back there one day!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.

Enjoy and see you soon !
Lamia x














Björk - It's Oh So Quiet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire