mardi 1 mars 2016

Montage

Hi everyone!



I hope you're all doing well! I know it's been a while but I've been busy these past few weeks. I'm actually working on a short film which is extremely exciting as it is all happening in an interrogation room. We will start the shooting in two days so you will hopefully have a glimpse on it very soon.

In the meantime, I just found this picture that I took from a trip in the US three years ago, and I wanted to try something new with it. Not that I am tired of black and white, I just wanted to try a kind of dark pop art. 

The building in the picture is actually a hotel but it really looked scary and even repulsing once I edited it, which I wasn't expecting by using such vivid colors. I have to admit that they are quite dark too but still it almost looks like a haunted manor now! I also tried to emphasize the instability of the montage by defeating the expected symmetry of it. As you can see the the two pictures at the top aren't symmetric while the two others below definitely are.

I hope you'll like it!

Have a nice week and see you soon :D

Lamia xx

Dalida - Bang Bang




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire