dimanche 18 novembre 2012

Le regard de l'autre

Hi everybody!


It's my second post (promise I'm not going to count all of them), and I'm really excited about this one!! I'm actually as proud as I can be about those two pictures that I took last year during a trip to Paris in the uncredibly beautiful and hudge Louvre museum. I always wondered if we would be exactly the same person without the glance of the others (which explain the title) and I think that these two images represent exactly this feeling of perplexity as for our status with the presence of the others. Also, would we be the same person if we were watched all the time? (Reference of big brother is watching you). Given that art ask the questions and does not answer it I leave you on these philosophic reflections.

Sammy Davis Jr. - I Gotta Be Me





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire