mercredi 15 octobre 2014

Anastasia

Hi everybody!



Basically, this is a project I've been working on for the past 2 weeks. It is a portrait of my classmate Anastasia, that we had to do for our Video Portrait class. 

It was really interesting to work on it because it iss absolutely not what I'm used to do! You know my love for black and white and philosophical deep thoughts so this kind of practice was completely new for me. However, the process was the same, we had to prepare a script, shoot it and then edit it. 

Unfortunately, we couldn't use a tripod without  an accreditation in every places where we shot, such as trafalgar square and picadilly circus so you can see some images not that sharp,I was shaking a little bit, sorry about that! 

As a matter of fact, It is far from perfect but the positive thing is that it's my first work here at uni so it can only get better!

I hope you'll like it anyway!


Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire