jeudi 30 octobre 2014

The Youtube Scene Documentary

Hi everybody!


Last week, I had to write a treatment for a 7 to 10 min documentary that I will hopefully shoot in the next couple of weeks if it got chosen! 
I actually chose the Youtube scene as a subject, because I think that the statistics are just incredible. The fact that more than one billion unique users visit YouTube every month to watch more than six billion hours of video, averaging nearly an hour per person on Earth, is beyond fascinating! 
Being a viewer myself, I think that there is a lot of elements about this job that could interest any other viewer and especially the financial part. How do they monetize their videos, is definitely a question I will raise in this documentary. 
Moreover, there is not that much documentaries about Youtubers, which is intriguing because the numbers and the infatuation provoked definitely prove that they have as much impact as any other mainstream star, and that really made me want to do it!

If you want to read my work click ==> HERE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire