vendredi 3 octobre 2014

The Art Of The Brick

Hi everybody!






























Two days ago, I went to an exhibition called "The Art Of The Brick" and it was one of the most surprising and interesting event I've been to so far!

When I was younger, I didn't like legos, I thought it was just a really boring game and I was pretty bad at it which certainly explains why. However, I would've never thought that one day I would be impressed by a sculpture made of legos and that's exactly what happened. 

The way these creations made of plastic bricks expresses different emotions and presents so many deep philosophical ideas is just surreal!

I hope you'll like my pictures, but if you have the opportunity to go to this exhibition, do not hesitate it's definitely worth it and more colorful than my pictures! well I guess everyone has their own style ;)




Ed Sheeran - Lego House

Ok that was foreseeable ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire